karaf-user mailing list archives

From Mariusz Koprowski <Mariusz.Koprow...@hexagonmining.com>
Subject RE: Building karaf offline version with Karaf Cave
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2017 20:07:26 GMT
Thanks João
Will try and let know everybody how it went

Best regards
--
Mariusz Koprowski
Enterprise Solutions Engineering Lead
T: +48 42 253 48 28
E: mariusz.koprowski@hexagonmining.com<mailto:mariusz.koprowski@hexagonmining.com>
Hexagon Mining
Wolczanska 128/134
90-441, Lodz, Poland
www.hexagonmining.com<http://www.hexagonmining.com/> | WebEx<https://hexagongeosystems.webex.com/mw3100/mywebex/cmr/cmr.do?siteurl=hexagongeosystems&AT=meet&username=KOPM&siteurl=hexagongeosystems>
| Skype<skype:mariusz.koprowski@hexagonmining.com>

From: João Assunção [mailto:joao.assuncao@exploitsys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 7:23 PM
To: user@karaf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Building karaf offline version with Karaf Cave

Hi Mariusz,

Down I include a possible configuration for the karaf-maven-plugin that should do what you
want. It might need some fiddling to work, and you will need to add the name of all the camel
features that you want to include.
I normally use maven-assembly-plugin to zip the resulting repository.

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
    <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <executions>
        <execution>
            <id>features-add-to-repo</id>
            <phase>generate-resources</phase>
            <goals>
                <goal>features-add-to-repository</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
                <resolveDefinedRepositoriesRecursively>true</resolveDefinedRepositoriesRecursively>
                <descriptors>
                    <descriptor>mvn:org.apache.karaf.features/standard/${karaf.version}/xml/features</descriptor>
                    <descriptor>mvn:org.apache.karaf.features/enterprise/${karaf.version}/xml/features</descriptor>
                    <descriptor>mvn:org.apache.camel.karaf/apache-camel/${camel.version}/xml/features</descriptor>
                </descriptors>
                <includeMvnBasedDescriptors>false</includeMvnBasedDescriptors>
                <addTransitiveFeatures>true</addTransitiveFeatures>
                <features>
                    <feature>camel</feature>
                    <feature>camel-ahc</feature>
                    <feature>camel-ahc-ws</feature>
                </features>
                <repository>target/local-repo</repository>
            </configuration>
        </execution>
    </executions>
</plugin>
<plugin>
    <executions>
        <execution>
            <id>bin</id>
            <phase>install</phase>
            <goals>
                <goal>single</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
                <descriptors>
                    <descriptor>src/assemble/bin.xml</descriptor>
                </descriptors>
            </configuration>
        </execution>
    </executions>