karaf-user mailing list archives

From Mariusz Koprowski <Mariusz.Koprow...@hexagonmining.com>
Subject Building karaf offline version with Karaf Cave
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 10:25:01 GMT
Hi All
I have a such situation. I need install karaf without internet connection.
I know that I could use Karaf Cave as a repo... but the question is how to populate it with
all needed things.

E.g. AS a standard, the installation that I need to do, comes with Karaf Standard + Camel
Core. But in time I will need to add some of the Camel features (I don't know which one now).
So I would like to have all Camel features and it's dependencies in Cave.
How can I generate a repo with all Camel features ? is there any automatic way to do that
?

I'm using Karaf 4.0.8

Best regards
--