karaf-user mailing list archives

From Mariusz Koprowski <Mariusz.Koprow...@hexagonmining.com>
Subject RE: Building karaf offline version with Karaf Cave
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 10:56:22 GMT
Hi João
Well I’m searching for option to add to repo all features that are in repositories that
I have provided e.g.:
I have Camel repo defined. It contains around 200 features. I would like repo to have them
all not only the one that I need on boot. So user can add them if needed without internet.

Best regards
--
Mariusz Koprowski
Enterprise Solutions Engineering Lead
T: +48 42 253 48 28
E: mariusz.koprowski@hexagonmining.com<mailto:mariusz.koprowski@hexagonmining.com>
Hexagon Mining
Wolczanska 128/134
90-441, Lodz, Poland
www.hexagonmining.com<http://www.hexagonmining.com/> | WebEx<https://hexagongeosystems.webex.com/mw3100/mywebex/cmr/cmr.do?siteurl=hexagongeosystems&AT=meet&username=KOPM&siteurl=hexagongeosystems>
| Skype<skype:mariusz.koprowski@hexagonmining.com>

From: João Assunção [mailto:joao.assuncao@exploitsys.com]
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 6:49 PM
To: user@karaf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Building karaf offline version with Karaf Cave

Hi Mariusz,

I've been using karaf-maven-plugin, with the goal features-add-to-repository, to generate
a maven like repository with the set of features to make available offline.
I then change org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.localRepository in  org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg to point
to the directory containing the repository produced by the plugin.
In the past this worked quite well, and I ended with a repository just with the dependencies
specified in the plugin configuration. With the 4.x version, for some reason I'm still trying
to figure out, I end with a repository with all the features, even standard ones.

Best regards,

João Assunção

Email: joao.assuncao@exploitsys.com<mailto:joao.assuncao@exploitsys.com>
Mobile: +351 916968984