karaf-user mailing list archives

From nino martinez wael <nino.martinez.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf & Jetty?
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:48:30 GMT
I tried adding this, to jetty.xml

<Get id="oldhandler" name="handler" />
<Set name="handler">
  <New id="StatsHandler"
class="org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.StatisticsHandler">
    <Set name="handler"><Ref refid="oldhandler" /></Set>
  </New>
</Set>

but that just breaks everything, webconsole or my applications does not
startup.. I do get the nice view of stats in jmx..

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 1:17 PM, nino martinez wael <
nino.martinez.wael@gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay I can now see I need to get both the pax web configured http and
> https handler and add the statistics handler to them..
>
> On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 1:06 PM, nino martinez wael <
> nino.martinez.wael@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hmm it does not seem to be a trivial task to add the statistics hander to
>> either 8181 or https.. Since they seem to be configured from somewhere
>> else..
>>
>> I will continue to digg.. But it's a little annoying that it's so hard
>> getting connection statistics :(
>>

>> regards Nino
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 12:02 PM, nino martinez wael <
>> nino.martinez.wael@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I cant really find something usefull.. Can it be that I need to add this:
>>>
>>> http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.4.6.v20170531/s
>>> tatistics-handler.html ?
>>>
>>> and im guessing that requires a restart of jetty after I have configured
>>> the jetty.xml?

The