karaf-user mailing list archives

From Kerry <karaf-u...@avionicengineers.com>
Subject Pax Exam - Install wrapped Bundle
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2017 11:28:18 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to install TestFx standard JAR to run an integration test with PaxExam and because
it's not OSGi by default I've tried supplying it in the Option array as a wrappedBundle:

wrappedBundle(mavenBundle(TESTFX_GROUP_ID, TESTFX_ARTIFACT_ID, TESTFX_VERSION)),

The test fails complaining that it cannot find a class within the TestFX JAR, and inspecting
the Karaf instance after running the test, sure enough the JAR wasn't installed. There are
no errors in the logs to say installation failed.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Kerry