karaf-user mailing list archives

From Steinar Bang ...@dod.no>
Subject Making karaf update snapshots from remote repositories Was: Karaf Feature vs. OBR
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2017 21:51:56 GMT

http://maven.vaadin.com/vaadin-addons"
>         config:property-set org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.globalUpdatePolicy always
>         config:update
>     b. I've then installed my application (pulled in from the snapshot
>        repository added above):
>         feature:repo-add mvn:no.priv.bang.ukelonn/ukelonn.karaf/LATEST/xml/features
>         feature:install ukelonn-db-postgresql
>         feature:install ukelonn
>     c. I've set karaf up to listen for snapshot changes
>         bundle:watch *

> The application starts up fine, and everything is downloaded from the
> snapshot repository.

> But as far as I can tell from the logs of the repository, there is
> nothing accessing https://maven.bang.priv.no/repository/ to check if
> there are updates to the snapshots.

I added "aether.updateCheckManager.sessionState=false" to
/etc/karaf/system.properties as outlined in [1].

Then I stopped and started the karaf service
 systemctl stop karaf
 systemctl start karaf

But as far as I can tell from the HTTP server access log, nothing is
polling maven.bang.priv.no.