karaf-user mailing list archives

From Kerry <karaf-u...@avionicengineers.com>
Subject Re: Pax Exam - Install wrapped Bundle
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 09:31:45 GMT
Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the link. In the end I found that all I needed to do was :

mavenBundle(GUAVA_GROUP_ID, GUAVA_ARTIFACT_ID, GUAVA_VERSION),
mavenBundle(TESTFX_GROUP_ID, TESTFX_ARTIFACT_ID, TESTFX_VERSION),

(text in capitals are just static Strings holding the maven coordinates)

And the bundles are wrapped for me automatically, so I am not sure what the purpose of the
wrappedBundle method is, it doesn;t seem to work for me. I'll investigate the link further
to see if there is anything different.

Kerry