karaf-user mailing list archives

From t..@quarendon.net
Subject Console branding doesn't affect "client" console?
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2017 14:24:25 GMT
I'm running this on Windows, I don't know whether the same is true on Linux.
I'm using Karaf 4.1.2.

If I run the karaf.bat file, I see my branding from my etc/branding.properties file appear.

If I then run the client.bat file (or a standard SSH client), I see the normal Karaf logo.

The effect is that when I've installed karaf as a service, and so only use the "client.bat"
script, I don't get a branded console, which seems to defeat the idea.

Can I get a branded console in this environment?
Thanks.