karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: config file and "multiple bundle locations"
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 18:56:19 GMT
Hi Jérémie,

I don't think the key part is the etc folder, it's in the CM name in your bundle.

Regards
JB

On 07/05/2017 07:52 PM, jeremie.brebec@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to share a configuration between several bundles (a "cfg" file in etc), through
several "Declarative Services" components.

> The OSGi Spec says that, in order to share a Configuration, the pid must starts with
a question mark.  Without this question mark, the Configuration is bound to a bundle, and
can't be read by another bundle. However, this question mark is not a valid file name.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org