karaf-user mailing list archives

From David Leangen <apa...@leangen.net>
Subject Re: Problem using drop-in deploy feature
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 09:55:37 GMT
Thanks, Christian.

(BTW, I just noticed that somehow this went off-list. I assume that this was an error, so
I’m bringing back on list.)

I took a look at the pax-mvn urls, but could not find how to configure authentication.

I checked these places:
  * pax-url website
  * The org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg file
  * The Karaf doc

Is there some other place I should look to figure this out?

Or perhaps there are some examples somewhere?

Thanks!
=David

> On Jul 4, 2017, at 6:18 PM, Christian Schneider <chris@die-schneider.net> wrote:
>
> If you are not using mvn urls then pax url maven is not involved.
> I recommend to switch to mvn urls. It will take care of the download as well as the caching
in the local repo.

> If you want to get authentication working with plain http urls you should create another
issue.

> Christian
>
> On 04.07.2017 11:01, David Leangen wrote:
>> Thanks, Christian, I’ll take a look at pax-url.
>>
>> The URLs are simple http(s). I don’t use Maven (though I am now using Nexus), so
I’m not sure…