karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: What's the current model for console commands?
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 15:39:13 GMT
Hi Steinar,

you can take a look on the documentation:

http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/#_console_3

Especially the "By hand" section which is up to date.

You will see the annotations from the new Shell API, including the @Service
"new" one.

As a complete example, you can take a look on any Karaf internal commands.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré