karaf-user mailing list archives

From David Leangen <apa...@leangen.net>
Subject Re: Problem using drop-in deploy feature
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 12:39:04 GMT

Ohhhhh, I just noticed that there is a maven cache located at /root/.m2. I did not realise
that.

I was looking at /home/karaf and did not see a maven repo.

So that is where the settings.xml would go, I suppose… I’ll give that a try.

Thanks!
=David

> On Jul 4, 2017, at 8:48 PM, David Leangen <apache@leangen.net> wrote:
>

> Hi Christian,
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
>> you will need to configure the authentication in the maven settings.xml. Either on
server or mirror level.

>> https://maven.apache.org/settings.html
>
> I did not see any settings.xml file. Would I create one in the Karaf etc directory?
>
> Are you saying that there is some embedded maven repository in Karaf, and that the resolver
will use those settings?

> Or are we talking about different things, here? (I suspect that we are, though I may
be missing something entirely...)

> Just to reiterate…
>
> I put a features.xml file in the deploy folder, which references an OBR index on a remote
server.

> The OBR contains references to bundles, which reside on yet a different remote (Nexus)
server.

https://user:pass@example.com/obr/index.xml : 401 Unauthorized
>> 	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.repository.UrlLoader.checkAndLoadCache(UrlLoader.java:101)
~[?:?]
>> 	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.repository.XmlRepository.checkAndLoadReferrals(XmlRepository.java:156)
~[?:?]
>> 	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.repository.XmlRepository.checkAndLoadCache(XmlRepository.java:118)
~[?:?]
>> 	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.repository.XmlRepository.getResources(XmlRepository.java:62)
~[?:?]
>> 	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.downloadBundles(Subsystem.java:482)
~[?:?]
>> 	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.downloadBundles(Subsystem.java:372)
~[?:?]
>> 	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.SubsystemResolver.resolve(SubsystemResolver.java:187)
~[?:?]
>> 	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:285)
~[?:?]
>> 	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.doProvision(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1170)
~[?:?]
>> 	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.lambda$doProvisionInThread$0(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1069)
~[?:?]
>> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]
>> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
[?:?]
>> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
[?:?]
>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]
>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unexpected http response loading https://user:pass@example.com/obr/index.xml
: 401 Unauthorized
>> 	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.repository.UrlLoader.checkAndLoadCache(UrlLoader.java:71)
~[?:?]