karaf-user mailing list archives

From Steinar Bang ...@dod.no>
Subject Re: Weird behaviour when uninstalling feature with fragment
Date Mon, 29 May 2017 20:09:25 GMT

> Not sure, but at first glance this reminds me of a system.exit
> somewhere in the code.  May it be that something in your code fires
> this on a "change" or Bundle stop?

My own code, by itself does not trigger this issue.
I tried various things by elimination, and it's the introduction of the
fragment bundle that is the problem.

> But maybe a lib your using might fire this in case of an "error".

This could be it.

The problem bundle is an OSGi bundle fragment made from the
liquibase-slf4j maven dependency[1], as outlined in
 http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Experiences-with-karaf-and-liquibase-tp4050470p4050471.html

Could it be that something strange happens with slf4j when the fragment
is uninstalled, and that this is what kills karaf...?

[1] <https://github.com/mattbertolini/liquibase-slf4j>