karaf-user mailing list archives

From Steinar Bang ...@dod.no>
Subject Re: Weird behaviour when uninstalling feature with fragment
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 16:07:57 GMT

>> Not sure, but at first glance this reminds me of a system.exit
>> somewhere in the code.  May it be that something in your code fires
>> this on a "change" or Bundle stop?

> My own code, by itself does not trigger this issue.
> I tried various things by elimination, and it's the introduction of the
> fragment bundle that is the problem.

I've found a workaround: if I install the liquibase-core feature
explictly, instead of pulling it in as a dependency of my own feature,
it isn't uninstalled when I uninstall my feature.

Specifically if I replace this in my README[1]
      feature:install ukelonn-db-derby
      feature:install ukelonn

with this:
      feature:install liquibase-core
      feature:install ukelonn-db-derby
      feature:install ukelonn

then I can "feature:uninstall ukelonn-db-derby" without it bringing down
karaf.

[1] <https://github.com/steinarb/ukelonn/blob/master/README.org#utsjekk-og-bygg>