karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Unable to get jaas LDAP working on Karaf 4.0.9
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 16:33:05 GMT
Hi Andy,

LDAP Login Module doesn't provide a backend (JDBC or Properties login module),
that's why you can't use the jaas:user-list commands. I think I can add a
backend pretty quickly but I'm not sure it would work with all LDAP backend
(depending of the binding, etc).

Right now, the only way to test is to try to login (on ssh) with an user on LDAP.

You will see what's going on in the log then.

Regards
JB