karaf-user mailing list archives

From Michal Hlaváč <m...@hlavki.eu>
Subject Multi module maven project with karaf-assembly packaging
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 11:30:19 GMT
Hi,

I have multi module maven project. There are some osgi bundles and
also feature module with features packaging and distribution module
with karaf-assembly packaging.

When I run mvn clean install, it works!
But when I run mvn package it fails on error when trying to build
karaf assembly.

Error resolving artifact
camp.xit.identity:account-manager-features:xml:features:1.0-SNAPSHOT:
[Could not find artifact
camp.xit.identity:account-manager-features:xml:features:1.0-SNAPSHOT]

As I understand, karaf-maven-plugin uses different method to resolve
artifacts than maven.

Ok, but I can't use maven-release-plugin to release my artifacts
because it runs only package goal on prepare phase.

Is there some way how to release this artifacts with maven-release-plugin

thanks, m.