karaf-user mailing list archives

From Castor <ygorcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Experiences with karaf and liquibase?
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 20:27:52 GMT
Exactly! It's a classpath problem, liquibase uses a weird approach to swap
his crappy log system to use slf4j, it scans a classpath and "swaps" the
reference. When you install liquibase and liquibase-slf4j as separated
bundles, the liquibase bundle does not look for the liquibase-slf4j
exported packages, and when you make the liquibase-slf4j a fragment of
liquibase, the liquibase bundle can scan the liquibase-slf4j classpath.

This happens quite a lot when you work with libraries that works with
classpaths and weren't created with osgi in mind, a pain in the a** if you
ask me.