karaf-user mailing list archives

From lichtin <lich...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: complete documentation for features.xml
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 08:09:41 GMT
Hi JB

Is it possible you push an update to the guide about the new "features"
features?

https://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/provisioning

I'm currently upgrading from Karaf 3.0 to 4.0 and it would have helped quite
a bit if I'd have
found information about new things like

    <feature prerequisite="true">wrap</feature>
    <feature prerequisite="true">aries-blueprint</feature>
    <feature prerequisite="true">deployer</feature>

in the docs.

Thanks - Martin

Hi Jason,

not yet (I "only" pushed the user guide).

I will do it asap.

Regards
JB