karaf-user mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: karaf boot
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:51:56 GMT
Sounds like you have a good case to validate karaf boot on.

Can you explain how you create your deployments now and what you are
missing in current karaf? Until now we only discussed internally about
the scope and requirements of karaf boot. It would be very valuable to
get some input from a real world case.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider