karaf-user mailing list archives

From Nick Baker <nba...@pentaho.com>
Subject Re: karaf boot
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 12:41:18 GMT
We'd be interested in this as well. Beginning to move toward Microservices deployments + Remote
Services for interop. I'll have a look at your branch JB!

We've added support in our Karaf main for multiple instances from the same install on disk.
Cache directories segmented, port conflicts handled. This of course isn't an issue in container-based
cloud deployments (Docker). Still, may be of use.

-Nick Baker

Sent via the BlackBerry Hub for Android<http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackberry.hub>
From: bradjohn@redhat.com
Sent: January 11, 2017 12:54 AM
To: user@karaf.apache.org
Subject: RE: karaf boot

I'd be very interested in this project and will definitely give it a look.  I've been using
the Karaf 4 static profiles to create compact microservices containers and it works well.
 I'm not sure if that's what the Karaf Boot project is aiming at since I haven't had a chance
to look at it yet.  But I'll definitely give it a look tomorrow.

Brad