karaf-user mailing list archives

From David Daniel <david.daniel.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Levels of Containerization - focus on Docker and Karaf
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 20:20:16 GMT
Things are working there way there with bndtools with bndrun files.  You
can see a  couple karaf libraries used in Christians chat sample
https://github.com/cschneider/osgi-chat  The new cxf libraries also have
bndrun samples.  Not everything in karaf can be generated in bndrun at this
time but I think some libraries are coming on to it.  If you are interested
in that I would checkout the bndtools maven integrations in the more recent
releases.