karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: SCP and SFTP not working
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 16:37:30 GMT
Hi,

as Karaf uses Apache Mina, for it's SSH server you'll most likely need to
take a look if it's even possible.
AFAIK it's only a simple SSH server, so no extra functionality like sftp or
scp are supported.
If you want to have a full-blown SSH server you need to use the operating
system supported ones.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member