karaf-user mailing list archives

From Charles <quadrupolic-...@yahoo.com>
Subject SCP and SFTP not working
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 16:25:14 GMT
HiI’m trying to verify if I’ve foundan issue with the SFTP/SCP server within Karaf, and
in the inherited project Servicemix.  I use Camel to perform many integrations,storing properties
files within the /etc folder.  Ideally I’d like access to the /etc folderwithin Karaf to
allow updates to the configuration files by my build tooling.
Sadly I’ve not managed to get theSFTP / SCP faciility to work.  I’mrunning Servicemix
4.5.3 (Karaf 2.2) on Java 1.6_45, on Windows primarily.  Any attempts to use SFTP via FTP
clientresults in an error, or results in a folder presented to the client, with a  name that’s
actually a date, which can’t benavigated.

Thinking this may be a platformissue I’ve tried it on later vanilla Servicemix versions
6.0, 7.0 m2, and Karaf4.  I’ve tried on those versions on Linux,and using Java 7 &
8.  No combinationresults in filesystem access.

Can anyone confirm this facilityworks under other Karaf versions or environments?  Or amI
doing something really dumb?

Thanks