karaf-user mailing list archives

From "Brad Johnson" <bradj...@redhat.com>
Subject RE: karaf boot
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 05:54:40 GMT
I’d be very interested in this project and will definitely give it a look.  I’ve been using
the Karaf 4 static profiles to create compact microservices containers and it works well.
 I’m not sure if that’s what the Karaf Boot project is aiming at since I haven’t had
a chance to look at it yet.  But I’ll definitely give it a look tomorrow.

Brad

From: Jean-Baptiste Onofré [mailto:jb@nanthrax.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 11:30 PM
To: user@karaf.apache.org
Subject: Re: karaf boot

Hi Scott

There were a discussion in progress on the mailing list about Karaf boot.
A PoC branch is available on my GitHub in early stage.

I would like to restart the discussion based on this branch.

Regards
JB

On Jan 11, 2017, at 02:25, Scott Lewis <slewis@composent.com <mailto:slewis@composent.com>
> wrote:

The page about Karaf boot that I've found:
http://karaf.apache.org/projects.html#boot says 'not yet available'.  Is
there an expected timeline for Karaf Boot?  Also, is there a branch upon
which the Karaf boot work is being done?

Thannksinadvance,

Scott