karaf-user mailing list archives

From Aymen Furter <aymen.fur...@prodyna.com>
Subject Re: Bundle auto-restart
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2016 12:32:02 GMT
Yes, like a retry!

I ran into issues having bundles that bring each other into Failure state during deployment.
(If you restart all bundles afterwards it works fine)

The solution is obviously to fix this inside the bundles (Usually OSGi related problems) you
are developing.

However, especially on a dev machine it would be nice if there would be an "auto restart if
bundle goes into Failure state after x amount of time for n tries". If there is no such option
(or if you would say there is no need for that option) that's a valuable and helpful answer
for me aswell ;-)

best regards
Aymen

Like a "retry"? What type of temporary failure are you looking to handle gracefully?

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 6:24 PM Aymen Furter <<mailto:aymen.furter@prodyna.com>aymen.furter@prodyna.com<mailto:aymen.furter@prodyna.com>>