karaf-user mailing list archives

From CodeCola <prasen...@rogers.com>
Subject Cellar error with 2 nodes - Unable to resolve root
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2016 21:59:00 GMT
I have 2 copies of the karaf folder so I can start 2 nodes of karaf
...\apache-karaf-1\bin
...\apache-karaf-2\bin

When I try to install cellar on any of them, the first one succeeds and the
second one fails!
Only the order is important, they both behave in the same way. That is
either will fail if it is 2nd, the first one succeeds

feature:repo-add
mvn:org.apache.karaf.cellar/apache-karaf-cellar/4.0.3/xml/features
feature:install cellar

*Error executing command: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root]
osgi.identity; osgi.identity=kibana; type=karaf.feature;
version="[3.1.1,3.1.1]";
filter:="(&(osgi.identity=kibana)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=3.1.1)(version<=3.1.1))"*