karaf-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installing drools-module causing infinite karaf restart
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 14:10:19 GMT
The reason is certainly because you end up installing javax.mail which is
an optional dependency of pax-logging-service.
Unfortunately, the boot features installer does not have a way to specify
installation options, such as the --no-auto-refresh option you have on the
features:install command.
One work around would be to make sure javax.mail is installed in the
startup phase so that it won't cause a refresh.