karaf-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installing drools-module causing infinite karaf restart
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 08:02:43 GMT
The best way to test the behavior is to install all your features but the
drools one, then, in the console run
>  feature:install --simulate --verbose drools-module

The output should give you a list of bundle refreshed and causes.  I ran it
and I ended up with a refresh of the karaf shell-core bundle (which is
maybe what you identified as a restart, but it's not a full restart) caused
by an update of the aries-util bundle.

And no, there's currently no way to disable the auto refresh behavior when
installing boot features.