karaf-user mailing list archives

From souciance <souciance.eqdam.ras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf decanter alert and sla only
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 14:31:56 GMT
One question, does decanter sla checker also react to logs written on the
console? I am guessing so but just asking.

I have a simple Camel flow deployed. The pax.logging.cfg is configured to
log to the console. I trigger the camel flow and make it generate an error.

In the decanter.sla.checker.cfg file I enabled the checker:
loggerLevel.error=match:ERROR

I have also configured the e-mail alerter to access my gmail.

In the console I see the error logs printed.

But I don't get an e-mail or see anywhere that it has attempted to take any
action, hence I am wondering if the logs need to be saved to the file? It
could perhaps be that the match failed but it should match on the error
level I assume.

I have installed decanter, decanter-sla-checker, decanter-e-mail-alert
decanter-collector-log and decanter-appender-log.