karaf-user mailing list archives

From Tim Ward <...@telensa.com>
Subject Re: Beginner's question - Jetty configuration
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 14:24:52 GMT
Thanks, but as I said, that's one of the things I tried:

"I've tried creating a gibberish jetty.xml, pointed to by
org.ops4j.pax.web.config.file in org.ops4j.paw.web.cfg, in the hope of
getting some error messages about the gibberish, showing that at least
something was reading the jetty.xml, but that didn't work."

(Typo in the above, of course I meant org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg not
org.ops4j.paw.web.cfg.)

I expected to see something in log\karaf.log telling me about syntax
errors in the jetty.xml, but I didn't, even at DEBUG level, so I can
have no confidence that the jetty.xml was read (and thus no obvious
incentive to invest further time working out what to put in it).

--
Tim Ward