JB,

The jar files incorporated in the uber jar show up in the dependency graph and thus reappear in as 'wrap:' bundles in features.

If project X declares a dependency on feature F, then the dependencies of feature F are considered as bundles in project X's feature, because they are part of project X's overall dependency graph. the karaf-maven-plugin does not filter them out, even though F is accounted for as an aggregated feature.

Regards,
benson