Hi,

The things that I were looking for were

1.  Deployment from a central repository - which I suppose can be done on karaf .
2.  Centrally managing what get's deployed where - for example when a new version comes out, we might want to push to a few installations initially and then push to all the other installations once stability is confirmed.
3.  Many of the installations are on laptops which may not be always on the network - so it would be nice to know who all have upgraded and who all have not at any point of time

Regards
Hari