Of course, using those in private is always an option, and usually a better one.
Never the less if it's supposed to be a "framework" package the framework can be made aware of that fact via a system-fragment ;)

Regards, Achim

Another way is also to ship the packages in the bundles as private.

It creates "big" bundles but convenient to provide atomic artifacts.

My €0.01 ;)

Regards
JB