karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: What to use with Karaf : blueprint or Spring
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 04:59:03 GMT
Hi,

Spring DM is now deprecated. The blueprint-spring-extender support 99%
(or even more) of elements and features of spring-dm.

If you are looking for OSGi IoC, blueprint is the right choice.

Depending of what you are looking for (proxy or not proxy for services,
annotations, ...), DS is also a very good approach.

Regards
JB