karaf-user mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <ben...@basistech.com>
Subject Re: transitive dependencies of feature descriptors
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 12:28:19 GMT
JB,

The jar files incorporated in the uber jar show up in the dependency graph
and thus reappear in as 'wrap:' bundles in features.

If project X declares a dependency on feature F, then the dependencies of
feature F are considered as bundles in project X's feature, because they
are part of project X's overall dependency graph. the karaf-maven-plugin
does not filter them out, even though F is accounted for as an aggregated
feature.

Regards,
benson