karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Application using Karaf - problems with packages not being exported by default configuration
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2016 05:51:55 GMT
Hi Tim and also JB,

of course most should be available from the jre props, but there is still
the possibility to use a system fragment bundle.
To me it looks a lot like this is what fits Tim most, as he needs to
"patch" already existing containers.
For this you need to create a specialized fragment bundle which contains
something similar for the missing packages:

Fragment-Host: system.bundle; extension:=framework
Export-Package: my.needed.package

with the fragment host being system.bundle and the extension being
framework the resolver knows to extend the system bundle.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead