karaf-user mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Can't see my DataSource services in Karaf 4 jdbc:ds-list
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 08:02:52 GMT
I just checked the sources. It seems karaf jdbc uses the property
dataSourceName to identify the data source.

It searches for all services of type DataSource but then only considers
those that have the property dataSourceName set.

How do you identify your datasource? Do you set the aries jndi name
property?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider