karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jerry Smith <jsm...@qcfreightservice.com>
Subject 4.0.6 and OpenJPA 2.4.1 :(
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 17:54:49 GMT
It seems trying to use OpenJPA 2.4.1 'out of the box' in 4.0.x is still a
bust, it's still getting these types of errors:

<openjpa-2.4.1-r422266:1730418 nonfatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Resource does not
exist: bundle://213.0:1/

'Nonfatal' is a lie, as whenever you try and persist anything it errors with
the same message and does not change the database state.

By default it installs the 2.3.0 JPA container, dies.
I tried the 2.4.0 JPA container feature from maven central, dies.
I tried the 'jpa-custom' feature described in KARAF-4535, dies.