well, it's a jvm therefore it can't release leaked memory. So do you update web-bundles often? Cause I think we had a leak issue with the web:list command, as it holds reference to the web-bundle, but this should be fixed with the latest versions.

regards, Achim

It's permgen space issue. It seems to be our bundle issue. But what I wanted to know is whether if we uninstall bundle will it release the memory which is leaked?