karaf-user mailing list archives

From David Leangen <apa...@leangen.net>
Subject Re: Bundle startup
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 05:24:30 GMT

Thanks for the tips.

This is what I found:

 FrameworkEvent ERROR - net.leangen.expedition.platform.web.provider
org.osgi.framework.ServiceException: ServiceFactory.getService() resulted in a cycle.

Unfortunately, this doesn’t really tell me much.

I think this may be related to the fact that the bundle in question also implements and exports
UserAdmin. It is intended to be an OAuth implementation. It requires a UserAdmin before it
can work.

Likely, DS tries the UserAdmin that is implemented in the same bundle, detects a cycle (which
is not incorrect), then gives up, and does not retry when the independent UserAdmin gets activated.

I suppose that I could try an exclusive filter so that, I assume, DS does not try to use the
internal UserAdmin for wiring.

Cheers,
=David