karaf-user mailing list archives

From Christian Lutz <ChristianL...@kreeloo.de>
Subject Add feature to karaf .kar file
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 09:36:35 GMT
Hello,

I do have feature.xml as basic for my kar file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<features name="spray-server-1.0.0" xmlns="http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.3.0">
 <feature name="spray-server" version="1.0.0">
  <feature>cxf-rs-security-cors</feature>
  <feature>own-adapter-feature</feature>
  <bundle>mvn:de.spray.server/server-orm/1.0.0</bundle>
  <bundle>mvn:de.spray.server/spray-server/1.0.0</bundle>
 </feature>
</features>

I create the kar file with karaf-maven-plugin.

 <plugins>
   <plugin>

 <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
    <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>4.0.5</version>
    <extensions>true</extensions>
    <configuration>
     <includeTransitiveDependency>false</includeTransitiveDependency>
     <aggregateFeatures>true</aggregateFeatures>
     <addBundlesToPrimaryFeature>true</addBundlesToPrimaryFeature>
    </configuration>
   </plugin>
  </plugins>

I do have two different feature within my feature.xml cxf-rs-security-cors and own-adapter-feature.

Is it somehow possible to add all bundles from the own-adapter-feature (but not from cxf-rs-security-cors
) into the kar file? I did expect that this should be possible with aggregateFeatures=true
but nothing from own-adapter-feature or cxf-rs-security-cors  had been added.

I also tried to add the feature as dependency within

<dependencies>
  <dependency>
   <groupId>de.spray</groupId>
   <artifactId>own-adapter-feature</artifactId>
   <classifier>features</classifier>
   <version>1.0.0</version>
   <type>xml</type>
   <scope>runtime</scope>
  </dependency>
 </dependencies>

But this didn't work either. I do know i could copy alle the dependencies into my own feature.xml
but then I do have to care about to features.

Thanks
Christian