karaf-user mailing list archives

From Cristiano Costantini <cristiano.costant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing feature bundles anyway
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 08:22:52 GMT
Hi JB,
thanks, I've tried but the option -t but it only report the same error
(i.e. "Error executing command: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement
[root] ....") as when I try to install the feature, leaving no bundle
installed.

If I want to debug more deeply where is the problem, I now need to run
feature:info
and install manually each bundle of the feature to find (with the "haders"
command) who is having problem...

The -c option was very useful in this condition and allowed me to quickly
bundles from non working features and finding solutions to the issues...

Is there any alternative to force installation of the bundles included in a
feature?