karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: How do you configure logger additivity with the log:tail console command?
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 05:04:14 GMT
Hi Matt,

log:* commands uses the sift appender.

Did you change the appenders (console, out and sift) ?

In your case, the log4j configuration doesn't look correct for me. In
etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg you should have:

log4j.rootLogger=INFO, out, osgi:*

log4j.logger.com.example=DEBUG

You don't have to provide the appender on the com.example logger.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré