karaf-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david.a.jen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bundle startup
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 06:07:43 GMT
Maybe showing the component xml would be the quickest way to figure out the next step?  I suspect
your filter isn’t quite right.  What are the service properties on the UserAdmin you aren’t
supplying?

david jencks

> On May 3, 2016, at 10:52 PM, David Leangen <apache@leangen.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Christian,
>
> Here is an edited excerpt of the generated manifest:
>
> Export-Package:
> 	mypackage.oauth2;version="0.2.0”,
> 	org.osgi.service.useradmin;version="1.1";uses:="org.osgi.framework"
>
> Import-Package:
> 	javax.net,javax.net.ssl,javax.security.auth.x500,
> 	mypackage.oauth2;
> 	version="[0.2,0.3)",org.osgi.framework;version="[1.8,2)”,
> 	org.osgi.service.component;version="[1.3,2)”,
> 	org.osgi.service.useradmin;version="[1.1,1.2)"
>

> By the way, adding the exclusionary filter to the UserAdmin reference did not seem to
rectify the problem. :-(

> Cheers,
> =David
>

>> On May 4, 2016, at 2:43 PM, Christian Schneider <chris@die-schneider.net> wrote:
>>
>> Maybe it is also an issue of a duplicate package export. Does your bundle maybe export
but not import the UserAdmin package? In this case it would see a different instance of the
package and would not be able to see the original UserAdmin.