karaf-user mailing list archives

From "Basmajian, Raffi" <rbasmaj...@ofiglobal.com>
Subject RE: JMX-based feature dependency
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 05:01:22 GMT
Hi JB,

Tried this last night:

<feature prerequisite="true">cxf-jaxrs</feature>

...but attribute "prerequisite" is not valid for Karaf xmlns 1.0.0 (I'm stuck on Jboss Fuse
6.2, Karaf 2.2.4)

So I removed prerequisite, <feature>cxf-jaxrs</feature>, which appears to work
fine.

Now, according to my logs, my "healthcheck" service is initialized much later during start
up, that's good, and I don't see "Waiting for namespace handler" messages as I did before
if my service got a head start on CXF/JaxRS.

Just wanted to run it by you.

Thanks for the help!
Raffi

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Baptiste Onofré [mailto:jb@nanthrax.net]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 10:52 AM
To: user@karaf.apache.org
Subject: Re: JMX-based feature dependency [ EXTERNAL ]

<features name="healthcheck-feature">
<feature name="healthcheck" version="1.0.0">
      <feature prerequisite="true">management</feature>
</features>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential
and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention
or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's
designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. OppenheimerFunds
may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or disclose the content of all email
communications.