If you declare those packages as being exported in the maven-bundle-plugin section and you only have the osgi jar as dependency in your maven dependency,
that should do the trick already to only contain those packages which you explicitly export.

regards, Achim

Thank you.
Okay, then I think the easiest way to get Equinox DS working would be
to create a very small bundle, that contains the
org.osgi.service.component package only.
If I have to create such small API bundles for some other packages,
too, I would like to use the maven-bundle-plugin in a similar way to
this one:
https://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/developers-guide/creating-bundles.html#Staticallybundlingjars
So, using the org.eclipse.osgi.services or org.osgi.compendium bundle
and create a new bundle containing only one package of that one.
Do you think, I could do this with the maven-bundle-plugin?

Apache Member
OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer & Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>