karaf-user mailing list archives

From Markus Rathgeb <maggu2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf: How to get Equinox DS working correctly
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 12:43:31 GMT
Thank you.
Okay, then I think the easiest way to get Equinox DS working would be
to create a very small bundle, that contains the
org.osgi.service.component package only.
If I have to create such small API bundles for some other packages,
too, I would like to use the maven-bundle-plugin in a similar way to
this one:
https://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/developers-guide/creating-bundles.html#Staticallybundlingjars
So, using the org.eclipse.osgi.services or org.osgi.compendium bundle
and create a new bundle containing only one package of that one.
Do you think, I could do this with the maven-bundle-plugin?