karaf-user mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <ben...@basistech.com>
Subject Re: system properties file (multiple ones)
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 12:40:12 GMT
I am doing this today.

The fact is that Karaf reads etc/override.properties and treats its
contents as 'overrides' over system.properties. So, my assembly has
one of these to set some properties.

I could make an argument that KARAF_ETC should be a 'PATH'-like list
to avoid having to diddle the contents of files from stock Karaf, but
for system properties the override.properties files does the job.