karaf-user mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <ben...@basistech.com>
Subject Re: Using config admin to configure jetty (or tomcat?)
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 19:58:09 GMT
So, there's https://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/webcontainer.html,
which shows a jetty.xml with an 'acceptors' parameter, not a min and
max threads. Is that page obsolete, or more up to date than the page
that led me towards:

<Configure id="Server" class="org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server">
    <!-- How many threads do we want? How do we want to control load
on an instance? -->
    <Get name="ThreadPool">
        <Set name="minThreads" type="int">10</Set>
        <Set name="maxThreads" type="int">200</Set>
        <Set name="idleTimeout" type="int">60000</Set>
        <Set name="detailedDump">false</Set>
    </Get>
</Configure>