karaf-user mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to avoid getting two servicemix-specs versions when installing camel or cxf 's feature
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 17:12:41 GMT
Hi JB,

Thanks for the explanation.

For the current snapshot version of camel (2.16-SNAPSHOT and
2.15.3-SNAPSHOT), we used approach 1 to solve this problem for now.
If the spec features are made available in one of the Karaf's repos as
in approach 2, that will be great. This can avoid this problem for
other combination in the future or with a combination with other
components that also can use this shared features to avoid getting
into this problem.
Will you be providing the spec features as in approach 2?

Regards, aki